Contract Project Manager
Salem, OR 97311
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Contract Project Manager.
- In this role you will support the Modernization Program by providing contract and vendor management for the program and its related projects. This includes monitoring, tracking, and reporting on contract performance to ensure the contract responsibilities between the agency and the vendors are satisfactorily performed. You will ensure that contract requirements are fulfilled, terms and conditions are met, and administrative processes are performed in a timely manner. This position facilitates deliverable review and acceptance to ensure work is performed satisfactorily and meets contract requirements.
- You will coordinate procurement processes with Procurement Services to develop statements of work, participate in procurement activities, and initiate contract changes. You will facilitate communication between the Modernization team, vendors, external procurement professionals, and the agency’s procurement office.
- In addition to contract management, the person in this position participates and leads other project management activities to ensure project management processes are executed as planned and maintains project plans to ensure adjustments and improvements are applied so that work is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Five years of experience managing procurements and contracts, ideally in the context of large and complex technical projects. Project Management Professional certification preferred. Experience with government procurement and contract administration functions is preferred.
- A cover letter that includes any experience of managing complex public procurements and contracts and performing contract administration roles.
- Positions, education, transferable skills, and experience for the last 5 years that are relevant to this Project Manager III solicitation. 5 years of PM experience in managing complex technical IT contracts and prefer a professional with Project Management Professional certification(s) and public procurement or contract administration training.
- 3 relevant job references that is relevant to the requirements.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.