Change Manager Workday Implementation
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Manager Workday Implementation.
- We are looking for a Change Management Consultant to join a team implementing a new Human Capital Management system, Workday. This project will affect every employee as we:
- Consolidate disparate systems
- Update and standardize processes
- Provide new functionality that delivers increased self-service and enhances overall employee and customer engagement
- The success of this project depends on leadership engagement and behavioral changes among our diverse employee population, so we need your expertise, passion, creativity and communication skills.
- To deliver these results, you will collaborate closely with business leaders and a project team made up of employees and our third-party implementation partner.
- As part of the change management team, you will develop and execute a holistic, integrated change strategy and customized tactics.
- You will be responsible for partnering with Corporate Communications to develop a cohesive messaging platform and program communications plan, training plan, adoption metrics and change roadmap.
- You will also perform readiness assessments and develop stabilization plans, all while supporting the employee experience.
- This is a team of about 50 individuals, including employees and contingent workers. Success will require close collaboration with multiple subject matter experts and many stakeholders across the entire organization. The change management team will consist of representatives of our third-party system implementation team, one employee and these two change management consultants. Previous successful Workday implementation experience is preferred.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Previous change management experience in a system implementation preferably in Human Resources and with a human capital management system implementation project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to represent and negotiate diverse viewpoints
- Previous experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.