Change Management Consultant
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Management Consultant.
- As a Change Manager Consultant, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of new processes, tools/equipment, systems, and cultural behaviors within Transmission & Distribution and Generation, representing about half of company's workforce. Success for these projects depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees from engineers to field crews. We need your expertise, passion, and ingenuity.
This role will support multiple projects in the Transmission & Distribution and Generation departments. Projects are related to organizational, system and process changes to build a smarter, more resilient grid infrastructure and improving our customer reliability.
There is a small project team (usually a project manager and 3-5 subject matter experts). Additionally, the change manager would be collaborating with the T&D and Generation change team.
To deliver these results, you'll lead change efforts on one or more projects within Transmission & Distribution and Generation, collaborating with the T&D and Gen change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategies and tactics.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Multi-industry experience is a must.
- Previous experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations, union
- Project experience
- Corporate matrix experience
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional
- Business acumen
- Strong change management planning and execution
- Candidates must have led large-scale change management roles
- Must be collaborative and able to hit the ground running
- The ability to communicate with a diverse set of employees from engineers to field crews is essential
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply