Change Management Consultant
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Management Consultant.
Brief Job Description:
- As a Change Manager Consultant, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of new processes, tools/equipment, systems, and cultural behaviors throughout the organization. Success for these projects depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees from engineers to field crews to corporate services. We need your expertise, passion, and ingenuity.
This role will be supporting the DevOps Project in IT. Typically the change manager will be interfacing with a PM, 3-4 subject matter experts and the change management office.
To deliver these results, you'll lead change efforts on one or more projects, collaborating with a project team and the change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategies and tactics.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Experience with DevOps. Working with teams of IT professionals and process and understanding how to communicate within that discipline. Previous experience working with a utility or union.
- Business acumen
- Strong change management planning and execution.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be able to hit the ground running.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply