Business Systems Analyst
Tualatin, OR 97062 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and document current state processes, pain points/opportunities.
- Analyze new, enhanced, and existing software to understand and document functionality
- Schedule, plan, lead requirements gathering and review meetings with key business stakeholders and convert those requirements into technical user stories, acceptance criteria
- Communicate with developers to address technical questions and issues.
- Produce data maps between source and target systems
- Closely collaborate with project manager to identify and mitigate risks, issues
Description of Project
- Power Operations and Risk Transformation Program (Program) contains ~ 10 individual projects – ranging from reporting automation, carbon emissions, transmission and gas transport visualization and technology modernization.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in utility industry not required – though highly desired.
- Curious; Detail Oriented; Driver/Self-Starter
- Able to relate requirements in both visual and written formats
- Excellent communicator; able to work effectively with both business and technical resources
- MS Office; Project; Visio; Jira; Confluence
- Some knowledge of SQL
- BA preferred but not required.
Location is Tualatin, OR with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.