Business Analyst/Quality Assurance
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst/Quality Assurance.
- Average 20% job could be WaaS support
- Remaining 80% would be spent in other software testing / analysis duties as follows. Work for any of these three duties/tasks would be assigned in the following sequence of prioritization.
- Application-specific project / test support.
- Highway software asset management support
- Helping TAD / ISB with overall WaaS deployment support
- Long term vision is this person will be working to create a implement best practices, tools and establish a repeatable testing process for patches, service packs etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Drive the work and do what is need to make the progress
- Fair degree of initiative and proactivity
- Expertise (at least 4 years of experience) in software application and OS test planning, and execution
- Creating software application test plans, test cases, test scripts
- Generating quality test data
- Perform testing and logging test results
- Defect management
- Configuring environments, connectivity, and monitoring of applications on multiple platforms and in multiple platform languages.
- Experience in OS deployment and issue trouble-shooting.
- Knowledge of:
- Contemporary software development life cycle approaches
- Overall testing process and how they are conducted
- Understanding the relation between the business process and test cases
- Test automation principles, approaches and techniques
- Familiar with Active Directory
- Analytical and organizational skills:
- Attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Communication - both oral and written:
- Facilitating the business User Acceptance Testing
- Good follow up of issues with TAD, Highway application business owners, vendors (if needed)
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply