Business Analyst/Project Manager
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- Primarily a business process improvement project for Customer Service new project prioritization and funding process.
- Secondary responsibility monitoring scope, schedule and budget for this project and one or other two small projects within the same group (i.E.; Customer Research Database).
- General project management/BA support when time allows.
- This person will be responsible for documenting process flows for prioritizing and funding new projects within the Customer Service organization.
- This person must be skilled at working with groups of 10-15 stakeholders, capturing requirements in collaborative design sessions and turning the output from those sessions into documentation. 3-4 key players who will direct the work and 10-15 stakeholders actively participating.
- Documentation includes graphic process flows using MS Visio, detailed role/step descriptions and PowerPoint slides explaining the new process for management.
- Experience in back-office process design is required.
- New product development experience would be helpful.
- This person should also have intermediate project management experience sufficient to monitor scope, schedule and budget for small projects running in the department and the ability to provide status reports using an existing template.
- Conducting process design sessions to gather requirements.
- Documenting business process flows using MS Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills tracking project status and budgets. #years' experience required:
- 2-3 years in business process design, project management/coordination.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to spread understanding and reach consensus.
- Ability to prioritize assigned activities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong business process design and documentation skills
- Proven ability to collaborate independently with stakeholders to reach consensus
- Intermediate experience tracking project status and producing weekly status reports
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply