Portland, OR 97204 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst.
Help our utility operations accelerate their digital transformation by providing analysis support. Project Tech Refresh will replace our legacy field and scheduling tools with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Mobile, and IQGeo applications. This work involves supporting teams across operations who schedule and execute field work.
- 4-10 years of IT Business systems analysis experience
- Proven ability to clarify and document business and technical requirements, write user stories, identify gaps
- Electrical utility experience very highly preferred
- Clear written and oral communication, strong collaboration skills, highest ethical standards
- Electrical utility experience
- Experience with developing forms
- Experience with supporting field work
- Experience with Maximo or IQGeo platforms
Location is Portland, OR. Position is Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.