Eugene, OR 97401 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst.
This position is not fully remote but offers work from home flexibility. Candidates should expect to come into the office approximately once per month. Ideally candidates will live within driving distance, but out of state candidate will be considered if they are willing to travel into the office approximately once per month (travel expenses will be covered).
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of members / stakeholders within specific projects and generally in relation to our technology platform. The BA will then ensure - together with the Project Manager and our IT partners - that the requirements are accurately translated into system development specifications (BRD) within the Agile/Scrum project tracking tools. Finally, the BA will lead UAT and ensure the production code software meets the needs of the members / stakeholders.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivers the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Documentation in IT WIKI, Use Cases, Stories, GUI, Screen, and Interface designs.
- Develops requirement specifications according to standard templates using natural language.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Business Analysis role or equivalent managerial role.
- Strong analytical and product management skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proven business analysis skills, technical writing skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT) is vital to ensure software meets requirements (before & after).
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is required (or similar CRM).
- Experience with one or more ERP systems and/or Manufacturing systems is strongly preferred.
- Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Crystal, PowerBI, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Location is Eugene, OR with Work From Home Flexibility. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.