Application Systems Analyst/Programming Manager
Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Application Systems Analyst/Programming Manager.
In this role, you will support the Human Resources Department to update data to the Enterprise Workday system. As the department continues to improve their processes, user materials and training, the focus of this work will be ensuring that the users are using Workday data. The legacy HR data used to meet current and forecasted data needs for systems and all reporting needs rely on HR data that is structured very differently than Workday.
- Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology.
- Business process improvement
- Business systems analysis
- Data analysis, data design and report building skills
- MS SQL
- Familiarity with Workday (desirable)
- At least one (1) years of the experience must be in an Administrative, Managerial, or Supervisory capacity.
- Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years.
- (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.)
- Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.)
- Two (2) years of work experience as an Application Systems Analysis/Programming-Supervisor may substitute for all of the required experience.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.