Tualatin, OR 97062 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Application Developer.
- Collaborate with Business SMEs and BSAs to understand requirements
- Design, Develop, Test, and Implement software solution based on business requirements, compliance guidelines and technical best practices (SDLC)
- Communicate/document technology design, issues ad risks to non-technological resources.
Description of Project
- Power Operations and Risk Transformation Program (Program) contains ~ 10 individual projects – ranging from reporting automation, carbon emissions, transmission and gas transport visualization and technology modernization.
- 3+ years of experience
- Curious; Detail Oriented; Driver/Self-Starter; Leadership Personality
- C# / .net
- Report writing technologies (gap - our team doesn't have this today) (e.g., SQL server report services, Tableau)
- Python and R (our team does not have this today, but would be valuable to advance the transition of shadow IT applications to IT support)
- Oracle (PL/SQL)
- Confluence / Jira / Bitbucket
- (AWS integrations (Lambdas, API Gateways, Python) etc.) – in anticipation of modernizing our legacy point-to-point interface architecture
- Must have Excellent Communication Skills
- BA preferred but not required.
Location is Tualatin, OR. Position is Fully Remote.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.