Location/City: OR - Wilsonville
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Training Specialist.
Our Client is currently seeking a contractor Training Specialist for their Talent Development team. This role is associated with an IT project to upgrade the company's work management and scheduling software. The Training Specialist will be primarily involved in creating job aids and other training material for the upgrade of company's work management and scheduling systems.
The systems involved are Maximo, ARM Scheduler and ARM Field Manager.
This position will closely partner and collaborate with a team of 10, an existing Training Specialist, IT, Change Management and Project team members to collaborate on creating content that will quickly skill up employees on the changes brought about by the system upgrades.
- Applicants should possess a strong attention to detail, advanced writing skills, and an ability to break down technical knowledge into easy to understand training material for employees of diverse backgrounds and varying levels of technical knowledge.
- The skills and experience needed for this job include the ability to break down and update existing course and training materials in MS Word and PowerPoint, the ability to develop strong working relationships with Subject Matter Experts and the ability to juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- A strong knowledge of the MS Office suite, including SharePoint, is needed.
- Top candidates will typically have at least four years of professional experience as a Training Specialist or a related discipline.
- Additional required skills include excellent verbal and written communication, organization and prioritization, project management, knowledge of adult learning theory, change management, and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Preferred candidates will also be comfortable working with complex computer systems
- Attention to detail
- Writing skills
- The ability to break down technical knowledge into easy to understand training material
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply