Wilsonville, OR | Contract
Location/City: OR - Wilsonville
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Training Specialist.
- Company is currently seeking a contractor Training Specialist for their Talent Development team. This role will primarily involve facilitating instructor-led sessions and creating engaging learning environments for incoming and existing employees of diverse backgrounds and varying levels of leadership.
- Applicants should possess a variety of skills and experience including the ability to: learn and execute existing courses and training programs, update existing curriculum to align with company's strategic direction, apply adult learning concepts and best retention practices across courses and projects, identify performance gaps with an eye towards continuous improvement, and facilitate a variety of learning opportunities for employee development.
- This position will closely partner and collaborate with existing Training Specialist SMEs to develop and deliver ILT courses across topics such as change management, efficiency and organization skills, communication, accountability, and leadership. Team size is approx 24.
- Top candidates will typically have at least four years of professional experience as a Training Specialist
- BA/BS in Education, Learning and Development, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Additional required skills include excellent verbal and written communication, organization and prioritization, project management, knowledge of adult learning theory and curriculum design, change management, and the ability to adapt to and manage multiple assignments.
- Preferred candidates will also be certified in Partners in Leadership Accountability Builder (The OZ Principle Self Track), PROSCI, and the Franklin Covey suite of courses.
- Soft skills training
- Adult Learning Theory
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply