Location/City: OR - Wilsonville
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Training Coordinator.
- Supports company's Talent Development with a wide variety of issues/topics related to training coordination, training programs, and preparation of materials, developing evaluation reports for training programs and training classes for talent development programs within a learning management system. Serves as back-up to Talent Development Administrative Assistant.
- Development Passement Center Assessment program for potential new leaders within the company
- 360 Program Administrator for a 360 feedback program
- Service Design Project Manager QuickStart On boarding class for SDPM's
- Other employee and leadership programs
- Experience in project work coordination and good process management skills.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization including the executive level.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Access. Experience with SharePoint, PeopleSoft tools or other learning management systems a plus.
- Must have good communications skills, both oral and written, with the ability to transmit information effectively, presenting and describing issues clearly and concisely.
- Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint skills a plus; including basic graphics design
- Must have ability to work collaboratively on a team while successfully interfacing with staff independently
- Incumbent must be self-directed, results driven, punctual, and have an excellent attendance record.
- Person must demonstrate ability to pay close attention to detail, while grasping the "big picture", have excellent organizational skills, be able to work independently at a fast pace with many interruptions, and be able to shift priorities multiple times a day.
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility and deal successful with ambiguity is needed.
- PeopleSoft knowledge
- Survey Monkey
- MS Office
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply