Flower Mound, TX | maxhire
Category: IT/Technical Writing
Location/City: TX - Flower Mound
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Technical Writer.
Meridian Technology Group has a great opportunity for a Technical Writer . This is a 3-6 month contract to hire with our client in Flower Mound, TX.
All applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration.
As Technical Writer, you will be accountable for timely development of Technical documentation. The work will be on projects of moderate to complex scope using an array of software tools. A big part of your job will be collaborating with managers and other stakeholders to understand details and translate that understanding into action-oriented content.
- Fulfill technical writing requirements on projects at a moderate to high level of technical complexity.
- Develop documentation solutions that delight users and stakeholders.
- Review documentation with subject matter experts (SMEs) to verify the accuracy and completeness of content.
- Rapidly learn new documentation production tools, as required, to contribute to new initiatives set by department management. Adjust personal work style and routine to implement those approaches.
- Ability to drive multiple resources to complete work.
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Medium sophisticated knowledge of computer hardware and software systems.
- Experience with common desktop publishing tools and supporting applications. In example, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, MadCap Flare, etc.
- Awareness of standards and best practices commonly applied in the technical communication field.
- Flexibility in completing a variety of assignments.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Brandon Newsom at bnewsom@meridiangroup.Com
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply