Urbandale, IA | Contract
Category: IT/Systems Analysis
Location/City: IA - Urbandale
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Systems Analyst.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
- Provides operational support of the Mainframe, Windows or UNIX computing environment.
- Responsibilities include hardware installations, upgrades, operating systems and application software installations and upgrades, backup and recovery administration, maintaining users and peripheral equipment, troubleshooting system and application issues. (25-50%)
- Core services
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Server 2012 operating systems including server clustering, Microsoft DHCP/DNS/DFS/IIS, file backup systems and industry security practices.
The skills are only Windows related, no Mainframe of UNIX skills will be required.
- Cisco UCS and/or HP hardware
- DNS - DHCP administration
- Active Directory administration
- Citrix Remote Desktop administration
- IBM BigFix administration
- Ivanti HEAT administration
- Sophos anti-malware end point protection administration
- VMWare's VRealize Configuration Manager administration
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply