Salem, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
Business Systems Analyst
Our client is working on multiple in-house software development projects. They are in need of a BSA with strong organizational, communication, and writing skills who has worked for five years or longer on application development teams working through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Requirements gathering, documentation, and presentation of project framework, proposed changes, and milestone dates.
- Performance evaluation of current SOP and proposed workflow. Presentation of best practices recommendation and process mapping.
- Establish unity of stakeholders and act as intermediary for all communication between development teams and effected user groups.
- Documentation of all project scope modifications.
- Documentation of suggested User installation and operation procedures.
- Analyzation and scrubbing of migrated data tables using SQL or other scripting tools.
- Creation of test cases and review of SOP to ensure QA standards are met or exceeded.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of enterprise level, software deployment and/or BSA experience.
- Experience with in-house application development (MS Stack preferred).
- Moderate to Advanced SQL skills (Queries, Triggers, and Stored Procedures).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Uses good judgement and experience to document goal frameworks and plan of action.
- Exercises creativity in solutions and suggestions for performance improvement.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply