Salem, OR | maxhire
Category: IT/Systems Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Systems Analyst.
This project will include the analysis and design of changes to legacy applications and interfaces to support the integration of the HRIS WorkDay system.
- Analyst will gather requirements, document specifications, create test cases and do system testing.
- Documentation will use the company methodology and templates.
- This work is in support of the integration of the WorkDay System to legacy systems and the modification of legacy Human Resource applications that will not be fully replaced by WorkDay.
- Specifications and design will be required for any in-house tools/systems that are identified to support the integration of the KRONOS System.
- The current development environment is using .NET and SQL; however legacy systems vary and may include older technologies.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- May require a Bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply