Senior Project Coordinator/Associate Project Manager
Tualatin, OR 97062
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Project Coordinator / Associate Project Manager.
To better serve our customers and deliver stronger business results, the company will decentralize its Planning/Scheduling team into four regional hub locations and locate its dispatchers into its line centers to be closer to the line crews. This will be implemented in a phased approach with the first move happening in September. Teams will be moving in region by region. This represents a great opportunity for the organization to strengthen workflow from design to planning to execution while creating new cross-discipline and career opportunities within the Planning, Scheduling, and Dispatch organization.
- Development of project plan and workstream dependencies (particularly for moves, ensuring Facilities and IT are on track with locations, and other impacted stakeholder teams are ready to move in/out) with assistance from PM
- Monitor project progress, scope, timeline, change control and budget
- Management of project risks, issues, and action items
- Develop and share weekly status reports
- Support PSLD Leadership with executive communication updates (e.g. ESC or BSG updates)
- Support PSLD Leadership and Project Manager with other needs as needed
- Work with a Core Team of eight (Facilities, IT, BSA) and up to extended team of 20-ish
- Project Management skills (e.g., ability to build a project plan with direction of PM overseeing the work, use MS Project, etc.)
- Team Management, Critical Thinking, Organized
- Background in Utilities is a nice to have but not required
- Five years of experience
- PM skills
- Ability to build a project plan
- Knows PM tools/templates
This position is located in Tualatin, OR (just outside of Portland). Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.