Senior Post-Sales Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
Category: IT/Software Engineering
Location/City: CA - Palo Alto
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Post-Sales Engineer.
Our client is a Gartner market leader for In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) software. We are presently interviewing candidates for a national growth initiative. Post-Sales deployment engineers with a background in large, high-availability, distributed systems are needed.
Although, a Post-Sales deployment role, our engineers are client facing. Communication skills will be required to interact with stakeholders and coordinate team efforts on-site.
Our client employs Post-Sales Engineers to:
- Review project scope with stakeholders
- Deploy client software
- Configure software parameters over distributed architecture
- Coordinate team efforts on-site
- Test deployed application
- Train primary user
- File Post-Sales paperwork
- Act as SME for on-site team and stakeholders
- Use of product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff, customers, and partners by means of product presentation, workshops, and meetings.
- Lead team of specialists to deploy distributed enterprise in-memory data grid software.
- Act as primary contact for all stakeholder concerns during the implementation process.
- As the primary communication point for both developers and stakeholders, a viable candidate must have excellent written/verbal communication and a strong understanding of SDLC procedures, vernacular, and concepts. They must be able to communicate complex programming ideas in layman, business oriented terms.
- Experience in Java Scripting and In-Memory Data Grid deployment are required. Knowledge of distributed systems architecture is also of importance.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of enterprise level software deployment.
- Strong understanding of Java programming language (used in configuration).
- Understanding of Spring, Hibernate, and J2EE is preferred.
- Experience in UNIX / Linux OS.
- Experience in design & architecture of complex distributed systems.
- Experience in distributed caching, scalability, and highly available systems.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills (TCP/IP, Multicast, JVM).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply