SaaS QA Automation Engineer
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Category: IT/Quality Assurance
Location/City: TX - Dallas
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a SaaS QA Automation Engineer.
Our client is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. The company started in 2008, and they have made their mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies. They are growing rapidly, and are looking for a talented SaaS QA Automation Engineer to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who can write/manage automated test scripts and help ensure their releases are organized, stable and production ready. They use Test Complete, but are open to other tools as well.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and execute automated tests of SaaS applications and services.
- Execute automated functional test scripts.
- Work with QA team members, software developers, and system and database administrators to troubleshoot in multiple environments. This may include troubleshooting database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products, from both a business and technical perspective.
- Currently reside in Dallas, TX.
- You must be a great communicator.
- More than 3 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Quality Assurance
- Automation Software (Test Complete/Selenium/etc)
- Working with SQL databases
- Manual Testing
- Have worked on mission critical applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Desire to learn and try new things
- Sense of humor
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply