Tualatin, OR 97062
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
- Our Client is making changes/enhancements to their external website. Some of the functionalities like outage, start service and move service are all rewritten/rearchitected.
- The Project Manager will work with different teams managing the project by aligning resources, working on scope, scheduling and budgeting for a project called Web Competitiveness.
- An experienced Project Manager who has managed at least $2-$4 million of budget.
- Experienced with some project management tools such as Visio, MS Project, Excel etc.
- Vendor management
- Work with cross functional teams align resources, project status report with milestone deliverables.
- PMI certification
- PM Tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work through scope schedule budget
- Work with cross functional teams
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.