Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
Our client has several substantial project efforts underway replacing business class systems with the latest cloud and packaged systems. The position works under the general supervision of the IT Director overseeing vendor implementations.
Duties may include, but not limited to preparing agendas, charters, Gantt charts, project budgets, change orders, progress reports and may support Request for Information/Quotes/Proposals as needed.
The Project Manager we seek:
- Information Technology Project Manager (PM) with proven experience leading IT COTS/Cloud Business Applications Implementation projects of varying size and complexity.
- The technical Project Manager will be fluent in best practices, and be self-reliant in using project tools.
- The PM is responsible for the oversight and coordination of an outside vendor work and the internal business subject matter experts.
- Oversees and reports on all aspects of the activities, milestones, and performance metrics to the project Executive Committee.
- Sets milestones and deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project(s).
- Has a bachelor's degree and four (4) years as a technical Project Manager, or eight (8) years of equivalent work experience.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and may manage more than one assignment depending on the size and scope of the effort.
- Is able to get up to speed quickly, and take the lead driving the project.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply