Salem, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
We are in need of a Project Manager to join a fast-paced, late stage project to develop and deploy a Salesforce.Com-based application used to track abuse investigations. In this role, you will:
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Be responsible for creating, maintaining, and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and work plans.
- Be responsible for documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist with developing project strategies.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Oregon State government experience desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
- SalesForce implementation project experience desired
- Change management (both for the business and for the system) experience desired
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio and Outlook
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to educate, coach others (excellent communication skills, both verbal and written).
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- May require a bachelor's degree and at least four years or equivalent of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply