Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, engineering, science, business, or related field; or the equivalent combination of education.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project management.
- Experience in energy, transportation or other regulated industries preferred.
- Analytical, evaluation skills to define critical tasks, establish sequence of events, identify individuals/teams, timelines, outcomes, product project plans.
- Project management skills to develop, monitor work agreements, budgets, determine specifications, schedules, timelines, define deliverables.
- Interpersonal, communication skills to facilitate team efforts, provide guidance, direction to team members, communication project objectives, parameters, status, outcomes.
- Knowledge of project management techniques, the Company's business, applicable policies, procedures, and practices, and federal, state, and local laws.
- Under general supervision, manage moderately complex projects/assignments with a considerable corporate/business unit impact.
- Manage projects, contracts, and regulatory compliance, track and report on initiatives.
- Provide analysis, feasibility studies, establish project goals, negotiate timelines/schedules, and develop project plans.
- Ensure that deliverables are completed in accordance to the Project Governance, Standards.
- Analyze, recommend/implement technical, procedure, process enhancements.
- Communicate project objectives, parameters, status, and outcomes.
- Manage client expectations.
- Analyze/evaluate skills to define critical tasks.
- Monitor/maintain project budgets.
- Evaluate/establish project goals, develop project plans, negotiate timelines, schedules, and monitor progress against plan.
- Participate with Procurement in Vendor/Client negotiations.
- Manage interactive between customers and the project team.
- Support the integration/change between the business units
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply