Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
- The project manager will be supporting implementation of the SGTB project, a high profile, multi-year project to test new strategies and products designed to engage customers in active load management. The lessons learned from this project are critical to achieving broader customer participation in company’s grid modernization and energy decarbonization efforts. The Project Manager will support this work by managing technical projects consisting of cross-functional teams involving multiple disciplines, which may involve information technology, engineering and grid operation.
- The project manager will join a team that includes 3 FTEs/Contractors; a Program Manager, Project Manager, and Program Analyst, as well as an extended team that includes a half time Marketing Manager, 3 Outreach Specialists, and various internal partners including product design, program delivery, distribution engineering, and distribution planning.
- At least 10 years of project management experience
- 5 years exp in the electric utility industry strongly preferred
- Deep project management experience, including developing project plans & schedules, managing project scope, reviewing and approving invoices.
- Experience developing RFPs, review bids, hiring and managing contractors
- Comfort interfacing with external and internal stakeholders to coordinate project requirements.
- Serve as the liaison between the Program Manager and key project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrated strong independent judgment skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multitask environment.
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.