Project Manager/Business Analyst
Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager / Business Systems Analyst.
Looking for an individual with just the right combination of Project Management and BSA skills.
Project Management skills, experience and proficiency with the following:
- Applying project management principles and professional standards.
- Administering and managing large scale, multi-system projects.
- Identifying the scope and complexity of a project.
- Recognizing technical issues that impact the project(s) and ability to mitigate project risks.
- Gaining consensus among conflicting individuals and groups.
- Speaking effectively in public to groups of individuals to communicate technical information.
- Deciding on logical actions to meet project requirements and deadlines.
- Writing clear, concise and direct narrative and statistical reports.
- Analyzing and designing systems that changes/re-engineers business processes.
- Oversee design of systems, processes and procedures, and produce documentation in a wide variety of formats including formal documentation, case studies, program narratives, charts, diagrams, record layouts, reports, screens, files, etc.
- Providing strong analysis and oral communication skills.
- Defining and documenting business and system requirements based on the business needs from multiple stakeholders that have different objectives.
- Designing and documenting system user interfaces based on the defined system requirements.
- Designing and documenting business and system processes and procedures as related to developed requirements.
- Translating functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Creating test plan and test cases.
- Executing and coordinating system testing.
- Documenting test results, researching root causes and proposing solutions to correct the defect.
- Supporting implementation of the system into the production environment.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.