Salem, OR | maxhire
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an ASP.NET Programmer.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must have at least five (5) years of professional consultative, technical, or administrative experience which includes designing, constructing, or analyzing information systems.
- Must have at least four (4) years professional experience using ASP.NET.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with experience with AJAX, ColdFusion, SOAP and TFS.
- Provide enhancement and upgrade programming support for existing web-based applications to update current functionality while maintaining Security concerns.
- Provide analysis and expertise to plan, develop, test and document computer program changes.
- Develop and revise application, program, and end-user documentation as may be necessary.
- Submit a written status report each month to the Project Manager on activities, hours worked and accomplishments.
- Report on status of work assignments as requested. Existing Project Manager shall communicate tasks and due dates as the tasks are established, documented and scheduled.
- While performing the tasks, you will work with all involved parties to insure the objectives and system requirements are met. This may include meetings with project team members, technical experts and business representatives to develop and review requirements, complete and carry out test plans and develop and coordinate application and system implementation plans.
- Complete unit testing and participate in Peer Reviews of developed code. Support business acceptance testing by providing necessary data and environment information as well as correcting any code issues discovered during testing and peer reviews.
- Provide expert computer programming analysis and development expertise to design, develop, test and implement enhancements and upgrades to MCTD Web based applications. Incorporate emerging development and security standards as identified into code development.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply