Programmer / Developer
Salem, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Programmer / Developer.
Our client has several system efforts underway which require advanced developer skills. In this role, you will:
- Provide analysis and expertise to plan, develop, test and implement multiple interfaces between commercial software packages and internal legacy systems.
- Incorporate emerging development and security standards into code development.
- Develop and revise application, program and end-user documentation as may be necessary.
- Complete unit testing, fix any issues that are identified as part of AppScan (client's web security application that identifies potential risks or weaknesses in the programming code), and participate in Peer Reviews of Contractor developed code as may be necessary.
- Support business acceptance testing by providing necessary data and environment information as well as correcting any code issues discovered during testing and peer reviews.
- Coordinate with development team; mentor development team in advanced development concepts and constructs.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- Requires at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Advanced skills in .NET, MVC, SQL
- Understanding of System Development Lifecycle, specifically:
- Requirements Management
- Data Management
- Functional Specification writing
- all forms of testing procedures
- end user training delivery
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts,
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact effectively with customers and the I.S. Team practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May require a bachelor's degree.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply