Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Organizational Development Consultant with strong Project/Program Management background.
The Organizational Development Consultant will work alongside the new Customer Experience Learning Manager who is standing up a new function and team within the company for the first time. The successful candidate will work closely with the Manager to development and implement the department strategy and build a business case for additional resources needed to support this new function. Team size will consist of 4 individuals.
Brief Job Description:
- Consult with managers to identify and implement appropriate strategies for improving training, enhancing cultural competence, manage changing and resolving problems
- Make recommendations for training, coaching and process improvement facilitation
- Recommend organizational change strategies to improve organizational and training effectiveness
- Develop tools and methods to support increased effectiveness of employees through training
- Develop programs and models to support development training curriculums
- Partner with new managers to improve systems and techniques which strengthen training programs that shape and shift culture
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Outline communication plan to be used when meeting with stakeholders, ensuring transparency on project issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Organizational Development
- Strong Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Learning and Development
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply