OLS Design Coordinator
Portland, OR | Contract
Category: General Administration
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an OLS Design Coordinator.
- Monitor Job status and make updates to Work Management system for Work orders.
- Make some external calls to gather further information on projects.
- Work with a team of 13
- MS Excel (strong skill set)
- MS Word
- Strong communicator written and oral
- Ability to read reports
- Able to prioritize many moving parts
- High organizing skills
- MS Excel
- Previous work management tools experience
- Maximo experience
- Utility design, lighting or distribution
- Data management
- Communication written and verbal
- Highly organized
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply