Net Metering Coordinator
Portland, OR | maxhire
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Net Metering Coordinator .
Overall responsibility for processing project applications and agreements and identifying interconnection issues for the Net Metering program. The position must work with solar, wind, small hydro and other renewable resource providers and Customers to plan and schedule Net Metering and Small Power projects and to track their progress to completion. The position will coordinate with the company's protection, metering and billing departments to assure a smooth interconnection for customers.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and track Net Metering questions and issues arising from interconnections at each renewable resource site. Maintain database of issues and resolutions. Lead meetings to discuss current Net Metering status of individual Sites.
- Work with solar and other renewable providers and Customers to plan and schedule interconnection scoping meetings and project review meetings.
- For each new interconnection request: prepare responses following published rules and regulations for timeliness, due dates and required agreements. Coordinate/facilitate meetings with appropriate parties. Work with project managers to develop project requirements and schedules and coordinate reviews by other departments, then develop purchase requisitions, purchase orders and other required forms to complete necessary projects.
- Clearly communicate operating/performance standards and procedures, handle disputes and billing discrepancies with customers, strategic partners, internal departments, consultants, and contractors.
- Typically 2 to 4 years of utility experience with 1 year of experience in a technical field; such as, energy efficiency, metering, facility operations, or other energy related field.
- Basic knowledge of business contracts or tariffs and good analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Excellent human relations skills with ability to deal with people at different levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of marketing and sales processes and electrical power system.
- Able to work with multiple projects at once, provide detailed oversight of project timelines and regulatory requirements with a minimum of supervision.
- 1- Organized
- 2- Able to work with a diverse team
- 3- Good typing and data entry skills/Strong Microsoft Office skill especially Excel, Word and Outlook
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply