Las Vegas, NV | Contract
Location/City: NV - Las Vegas
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Mapping Technician.
- Interprets and maps verbal and written instructions, rough sketches, and data collected by Engineers, Planners, Estimators or Surveyors.
- Consults standard maps of cities, subdivision plats, railroads and highways in connection with the preparation of new maps.
- Reproduces maps and revises maps as changes occur and maintains up-to-date distribution maps of Electric and Gas systems.
- Prepares base maps for job drawings.
- Assists in occasional reducing of field survey notes and field checking.
- Checks and updates both CAD maps and database attribute files with Work Order/Project designs that range in complexity from simple to moderately complex.
- Checks Work Order/Project designs for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to mapping standards.
- Transfers project design land base information to the CAD maps and database attribute files when necessary.
- Maintains the customer-to-transformer link within the mapping system.
- Manages Enterprise Work Asset Management system, assets and locations.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply