Jr. Ruby on Rails Developer
Dallas, TX | Contract
Category: IT/Web Development
Location/City: TX - Dallas
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Jr. Ruby on Rails Developer.
Meridian Technology Group has a great opportunity for a Jr. Ruby on Rails Developer. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension in Dallas, TX. We are unable to sponsor a visa at this time. W-2 only, no CTC, no vendors .
Our client is expanding and growing their reputation for high quality end-to-end technology product development. They develop for a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices.
Things that will excite you as you create great applications for our customers:
- A challenging environment that requires collaborative problem solving.
- Learning something new every day, but understanding that new doesn't always mean better.
- Implementing complex artificial intelligence to solve a problem, but recognizing when a regular expression would works just as well.
- Taking pride in seeing a product you worked on meet the real world for the first time.
- Clean, well-organized, readable code is more exciting to you than clever code.
- 1 to 3 years of project experience.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails 4.X.
- Experience with MySQL or other relational database.
- Familiar with AngularJS.
- A good understanding of RESTful web API principles.
- Portfolio of applications that clearly demonstrates coding proficiency, an eye for quality, and attention to performance - Send us examples on your GitHub or other project spaces.
- Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Local candidates only.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at Cindy@MeridianGroup.Com or 702-645-9860. No vendor calls/emails!
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply