Information Security Contract Specialist
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Information Security Contract Specialist.
- Advise Chief Security Officer about regulatory, cybersecurity, legal and privacy matters related to technology purchases and service contracts across the BHE affiliates.
- Maintain repository of common responses to security questions from vendors, partners and suppliers.
- Exercise sound judgment in determining when to initiate interdepartmental or cross-business collaboration.
- CSO liaison with procurement at the BHE or affiliate level: Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in requests for proposals (RFPs) and Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in contract negotiations.
- Revise documents, participate in the evaluation of supplier proposals, coordinate with CSO security advisors to develop appropriate recommendations, and interact with the legal and procurement teams.
- Determine and apply the appropriate security policy and standards in the contracts for each business transaction.
- Coordinate with the appropriate legal teams on drafts substantive legal documents that involve cybersecurity provisions.
- Develop and perform functions to aid in monitoring third party cybersecurity contract provisions and other third party and supply chain cybersecurity objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle a high volume of tasks within the service level commitments
- Contract writing experience
- Fluent English written and verbal skills
- Expertise in legal matters related to cybersecurity and privacy
- Experience with formal legal and contract language
- High level knowledge of IT networks, systems and platforms
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, because no two contracts are exactly alike
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply