IT Project Manager
Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IT Project Manager.
- The Senior Project Manager is a highly experienced Project Manager with a solid track record of successfully managing several diverse IT related projects to successful conclusions, bringing the projects in "on time, on budget, and in scope" with high approval ratings from their clients and sponsors.
- The Senior Project Manager may be assigned to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- This position oversees all aspects of the project life cycle, using company's formal project management methodology and approved tools to develop a project plan, budget, schedule, risk management approach, change management plan, and communications plan.
- An Individual serving in this role is responsible for co-ordination of all project related activities, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities to members serving on the project team, and communicating work, schedule, budget, risk, and issue status to stakeholders and IT management.
- Web Fitness - Leverage new CC&B technologies to improve customer experiences in Web and outages systems. Web will improve customer experiences related to account summary pages, outages, alerts and improve PDD online bill experiences.
- EV Billing - This project coincides with company's existing Transportation Electrification 10 Program to enable EV enrollment and billing.
- Flex Pricing - Implementation of Flex post pricing program website customer portal into 11 CET. The 2018 Flex Pricing Program consists of 2 components: FLEX Pilots Integration and New Pricing Program post CET.
- Mobile Customer App - Build an initial phase of company's residential and small business mobile 12 application. A native mobile application will allow for a more streamline device specific experience for mobile users and allow users access to device OS behaviors and features.
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management or equivalent work experience in related discipline.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Preferred 8 - 10 years of experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale IT systems, with 3 or more years in a Project Management role.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader in a team environment.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Solid understanding of current technologies in use.
- A good understanding of the software development and system implementation process, including requirements gathering.
- A solid background in system design techniques, testing, implementation, release and version control, and training approaches.
- Waterfall and Agile SCRUM project management
- MS Project
- Office Suite
- Strong communications
- Able to work with diverse personalities
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply