Fort Worth, TX | Direct Hire
Category: IT/Network/System Admin
Location/City: TX - Fort Worth
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an IT Generalist .
A multi-billion dollar private investment firm based in Fort Worth is seeking an experienced IT Generalist to join its growing IT department. We are focused on bringing in a highly technical individual who possesses a strong level of business acumen, excellent communication skills, and superior problem-solving skills. This position is designed to groom the candidate for relatively quick upward movement. The end goal is to have the candidate directly support the partners and CEO of the firm. This is a high pressure position and we expect the candidate to work 50 hours/week with complete flexibility in their schedule.
The successful candidate will work daily with the partners to tackle a variety of complex technical issues facing the firm from a business perspective, including:
- networking design and maintenance,
- SAN management,
- backup systems management,
- MS Exchange administration,
- disaster recovery systems,
- home/office automation systems,
- antivirus/security management,
- videoconferencing support,
- media production support,
- other complex system administration tasks.
- A general knowledge of iOS would be helpful.
We operate in a Windows environment and employ a variety of technologies including: MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS SQL Server, VMWare, Remote Desktop and Patch Management, Cisco, EMC, BackExec, Bloomberg.
We offer a team-based, casual atmosphere. We foster a small, family-type setting; yet, we are intense in our efforts.
- Be offered up to 20% over current pay or current offers
- Have at least a Bachelor's Degree with a 3.0+ GPA from a good college or university
- Have 3-7+ years experience
- Be able to commit to the position for at least two years
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply