Enterprise Application Developer
Davenport, IA | Contract
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: IA - Davenport
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Enterprise Application Developer.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise application development and integration.
- Functions in a team to implement new features in existing systems, and build new applications and services.
- Provides and leverages experience and creativity in implementing complex systems using diverse technical platforms through the entire application stack; and possessing deep, specialized knowledge of several technologies or techniques.
- Comfortable with all phases of application development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, communication with business partners, application development, and testing.
- Awareness and support of developing secure applications.
- Demonstration of advanced technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Effective translation of written and oral communications into system design specifications and design specifications into specific applications.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, and sensitivity to project timelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Possess strong work ethic, including supporting the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with several of the following technologies (note that expertise in all is not required):
- Microsoft .Net development using C#; ASP.Net MVC web applications; ASP.Net/ WebAPI web services; Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) using MVVM; Advanced SQL; Oracle data modeling; PL/SQL.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply