Portland, OR | Contract
Category: CAD/Electrical Design
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Electrical Designer.
- As-Built Reduction Project. Complete a large backlog of electrical as-builts for company's fleet of Power Plants.
- Work with a team of around 2 - 4.
- Resolve as-built problems and conflicts, Perform walkdowns on systems to check "as-built" conditions
- Coordinate with and consult with other workers to as-built, lay out or detail components and systems to resolve design or other problems.
- Organize and mark-up design drawings from engineering notes, sketches and vendor prints.
- Review and check design drawings for design and drafting accuracy, applying guidelines, established criteria and experience.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and capability of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and basic electrical theory.
- Power Generation or Utility design experience
- Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Problem Solving
- Electrical Design
- Self-Starter/Personal accountability
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply