Category: Human Resources
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an EAP Specialist.
- In this Human Resource related role, you will work on a company-wide mental health sustainability awareness and training initiative.
- Provide workplace psychological support and consultation to individuals, management and at the organizational level.
- Strong analytical, strategic and communication skills along with ability to develop specific, realistic project plan with multiple deliverables.
- Subject matter expertise, as much as possible, re: implementation of behavioral health mental health strategy within organizations.
- Ability to plan
- Communicate and follow through to successful change in mental health access and delivery.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply