Elko (Reno), NV | Contract
Category: CAD/Mechanical Design
Location/City: NV - Elko (Reno)
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Draftsman.
- Interprets and maps verbal and written instructions, rough sketches, and data collected by Engineers, Planners, Estimators or Surveyors.
- Consults standard maps of cities, subdivision plats, railroads and highways in connection with the preparation of new maps for plotting distribution lines and facilities.
- Reproduces maps and revises maps as changes occur and maintains up to date distribution maps of the Electric systems.
- Prepares base maps for job drawings.
- Engages in the operation and care of printers, plotters, copy machines and miscellaneous minor maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in occasional reducing of field survey notes and field checking.
- Makes mechanical and architectural drawings.
- Performs clerical work related to the Drafting Department.
- Must possess an aptitude for the work, a working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and mathematics, including geometry.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply