Tigard, OR 97223
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Design Coordinator.
- Large project support experience needed for a fiber/wireless antenna build project
- Work with internal and external stakeholders who are contributing to a large fiber/wireless antenna build.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Basic Power Point and Word (able to create job aids and edit training guides)
- Ability to update and maintain a SharePoint site
- Ability to quickly pick up new System Applications (SPIDA, Maximo, etc)
- Able to interact with contractors and clients directly across all positions
- Written Communication – ability to effectively communicate solutions to issues/problems over e-mail
- Verbal Communication - Ability to present status, facilitate project meetings, or assist in training to small and large groups
- Actively participate in meetings with clients
- Capable of solving problems independently and provide SPIDA Support
- Ability to work with Software provider to solve more complex problems
- Work with UAM employees to help with Permitting, and investigating issues in the company's systems
- Track and drive solutions to issues and blockers
- Create and maintain Project reporting
- Help coordinate logistics for events
- Large project support experience
- 2-5 years experience required, but willing to entertain smart dynamic applicants just out of College
- Strong MS Office (especially Excel) skills
- Strong organizational skills
Driving (5-10%) will be needed to visit other locations
This position is located in Tigard, OR (just outside of Portland) . Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.