Salem, OR 97301
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Database Analyst.
- Senior level Data/Systems Analysis in support of a Management System replacement project. Responsible for data and systems analysis for the implementation of a COTS and SaaS application.
- Maintain data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s].
- Identify data sources, construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams and document the process.
- Write codes for database access, modifications and constructions.
- Rely on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
- Work under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager.
- Contribute or facilitate requirements gathering, business process, and JAD sessions
- Identify, define, and document data requirements
- Conduct data migration activities including planning, preparing, extracting, transforming, conversion mapping, transferring data from legacy system to source system and data validation
- Conduct and support data cleanup activities
- Conduct an assessment of the current system and document As-Is processes
- Create functional specifications for interfaces, extracts and reports
- Build reports and extracts
- Prepare test data, write queries, and support testing activities
- Contribute to the requirements traceability matrix
- Contribute to data integration activities
- Possibly contribute to system integration activities
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have experience with writing SQL
- Must have experience with data mapping, manipulation and analysis
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Must have the ability to interact with customers, lead meetings, clearly understand customer needs, and document those needs
- Must have experience in data management, Functional Specification writing, and testing procedures
- Should be familiar with relational database concepts
- Data administration skills a plus
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.