Portland, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Data Analysis
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Data Analyst.
Brief Job Description:
The goal of this project is to bring the data from multiple sources and load them into a single operational data store for cross functional reporting. The project, TD&G PACE will have a team of about 4-6.
- Your primary job function will be to work with business and convert the functional requirements into technical requirements and develop reports into Tableau.
- Act as a primary resource for Tableau dashboard development, Tableau server maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting.
- Develop rich interactive visualizations integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources through Tableau Server/Desktop.
- Develop interactive Tableau dashboards by utilizing Tableau features such as parameters, sets, calculated fields and table calculations, user filters, action filters and applying advanced technical charts.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of Tableau reporting solutions, including research, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, training & support for report development projects.
- Train other team members in Tableau desktop and Server.
6-8 years experience required
- Must be proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Must be proficient in the scripting language of Oracle SQL and MySQL.
- Data extraction/transformation/loading, data mining, and statistical modeling experience required.
- Knowledge in Work Management or Work Scheduling Systems (Maximo, ARM Scheduler...Etc.)
- Must have experience in research, design, development, testing.
- Must have Advanced Tableau Skills
- Must have Heavy Knowledge on Oracle SQL.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply