Customer Data Analyst
Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Customer Data Analyst.
- This position supports both marketing and program operations teams.
- The successful candidate has extensive experience using MS SQL to manipulate internal and external data sources, create procedures, scripts, and SSIS packages to automate various processes.
- Timely creation of high-quality data sets for internal and external use is an essential job function.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving are key requirements for a successful candidate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Driven to maintain high quality code and analysis while meeting deadlines
- Ability to present complex and/or technical material in an understandable manner to technical/non-technical audiences and decision-makers
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Comprehensive understanding of relational database design concepts
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL querying, including complex joins, filters, views, functions, stored procedures, aggregations and DDL
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Design and development of data warehouses
- Microsoft SQL Server certifications
- Programming experience in a language other than SQL
- Oracle querying experience
- Experience with customer data analysis
- Experience working in a utility or similarly regulated environment
- Knowledge of customer data and working knowledge of the systems that house it
- Advanced T-SQL scripting experience, including creation of views, stored procedures and user functions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability explain issues to non-technical users concisely
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development.
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.