Control Systems Engineer
Irving, TX | Direct Hire
Location/City: TX - Irving
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Control Systems Engineer .
Our client is a Leading Engineering Firm in food, beverage and pharmaceutical processing. They provide process design, automation/controls, distribution sales, installation and commissioning of process systems including Clean In Place (CIP) systems, pasteurization, aseptic systems and sanitary processing.
We are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team. The Control Systems Engineer position will be responsible for the development of control system architectures, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) programming, Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) programming, server configuration and industrial network configuration for the development and implementation of automated systems in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical industries. This position will involve programming in an office setting as well as on-site start up commissioning in an industrial environment.
Candidate will perform the following specific duties:
- Develop and troubleshoot PLC programs (Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Software)
- Develop and troubleshoot HMI programs (Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Software)
- Write, understand and troubleshoot complex ladder logic programming
- Program and troubleshoot the following (FactoryTalk View SE/ME, RsView32, Wonderware, RSLinx, Control Net, Device Net, Control Logix, PLC (2, 3, 5), AC/DC Drives, SQL/Access databases, VB/VB.NET)
- Specify, configure and implement Industrial networks and servers
- Develop functional descriptions and system documentation
- On-site start up commissioning
- Experience in the sanitary food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Candidate is expected to quickly develop strong problem solving skills for troubleshooting systems
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills, work well in a team environment and be self-motivated
- Up to 25% Travel
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply