Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Location/City: TX - Dallas
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
Meridian seeks an experienced Systems Admin professional for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role based in the Dallas headquarters. While reporting directly to the CTO and sitting within the R&D team, the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will work within and help shape company's cloud infrastructure. As a Microsoft-centered software development company, the company utilizes an "Azure first" Cloud deployment model, but also leverage Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud solutions to meet customers' needs.
The position comes at an exciting time when our client is further extending it's enterprise class CTRM platform for customer usage both on premise and cloud-based. As a traditional ISV which sells enterprise software to customers globally, it is critical for this role to balance the needs of Allegro and the customers, both on premise and in the cloud to formulate a strong cloud infrastructure and deployment model.
Our client fosters a great culture with work-life balance, casual dress environment, competitive compensation & bonus plan, gym reimbursement, excellent benefits, and generous PTO time.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Build tools and automation to configure/deploy/maintain various components and services of the Cloud platform
- Ensure the quality and performance of the platform through functional and performance testing
- As a senior member of the team, you will actively contribute to the architecture/design of the platform
- Collaborate with internal Allegro business groups as well as customer IT organizations
- Collaborate with Development leaders on technical design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field
- 2-3 years of Microsoft Azure related experience
- 5-7 years of overall System Admin experience
- Hands-on experience with Azure ARM template authoring is required.
- Experience with Active Directory, both on premise and Azure based is required
- Experience with Azure Automation & DSC is preferred
- Experience with tools such as Chef is preferred
- Experience with Active Directory, both on premise and Azure-based is required.
- Strong experience with security driven solutions including OAuth2, SAML, Okta and other similar models & toolsets
- Experience with Docker or similar container frameworks strongly desired
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply