Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Manager.
In this role, the Change Manager will utilize knowledge and expertise to:
- Support multiple technical projects in the Transmission & Distribution and Generation departments. These projects are more technical than the company's traditional corporate projects as they are driven by their engineer groups. Ability to successfully work with engineers is critical. One project is for the development and implementation of procedures used by the group of engineers that provide maintenance and improvements on their Generation facilities (power plants). Other projects are related to improvements of the smart grid infrastructure and also to improve customer reliability. There is a small project team (usually a project manager and 3-5 subject matter experts).
- Develop, lead and execute full change management strategy and plan for more technical projects.
- Coordinate change efforts across multiple projects to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead all communications, communications plan, training plan, adoption metrics, change roadmap; performing readiness assessments
- Develop stabilization plans.
- Ability to successfully work with engineering groups
- Previous experience working with utility, engineers, union
- Project experience
- Exceptional communications & planning skills, knowledgeable in training
- Business acumen
- Strong change management planning and execution
- Ability to boldly dig into details and also pull up to communicate at a higher level.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply