Portland, OR | maxhire
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Manager.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with multiple talented teams and interact with all levels of individuals throughout the company.
Job Description for the ideal candidate:
- Change Manager who can develop, lead and execute full change management strategy and plan for Identity Access Management and Transmission & Distribution and Generation Reliability projects.
- Change Manager responsible for developing and leading all communications, communications plan, training plan, adoption metrics, change roadmap; performing readiness assessments; developing stabilization plans.
- The Identity Access Management project will roll out a new system for managing access across the entire company. Key impact is on managers, who will have to learn a new system and new processes, then perform with them reliably.
- The Transmission & Distribution and Generation Reliability program is a set of projects designed to improve performance of five crucial applications. Primary focus will be on developing a change strategy and roadmap for the ARM and Maximo upgrades. This will require developing an understanding of end users and their context in order to develop effective change, communication and training plans, in partnership with other company resources.
- Each project has a small project team but TD&G especially will require working with employees throughout the company, including both field and corporate employees.
- Previous experience working with Utility, Engineers, Union
- IT Project experience, Communications, Training
- Familiar with technology
- Ability to collaborate with multiple partners in different areas of business
- Able to work with all levels from lineman to executive sponsor
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply