Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Manager.
- In this role as a Change Management Consultant, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of continuous improvement processes, fleet-wide procedures, corrective action systems/tools, and cultural behavior change within the company's Generation department. This includes coaching leaders and business stakeholders to rolling up your sleeves and executing some of the change work yourself in partnership with the subject matter experts. Success for these projects depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees from engineers to electricians. We need your curiosity and willingness to learn about how we manage our generating facilities (dams and power plants) as well as your change expertise, passion, and ingenuity.
To deliver these results, you'll lead change efforts collaborating closely with the business leaders within Generation and the dedicated change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategy and tactics.
There is a small project team, but success will require close collaboration with multiple subject matter experts and many stakeholders across the entire organization.
You must be able to drive to alternate locations across the Oregon service territory.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Previous change management experience on a systems implementation.
- Previous experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations; process experience; corporate matrix experience.
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply